CONTAINERS SYSTEM FOR THE COLLECTION
OF SUCTIONED FLUIDS
FLOVAC® disposable containers are designed and manufactured for “high flow and high vacuum” applications in medical suction field to collect the organic fluids.
This system is the best expression of safety, practicality and simplicity of use, both for the operators and for hospital plants and environment, thanks to the use of absolutely reliable manufacturing materials. The hermetic lid sealing makes the disposal procedure particularly hygienic, simple and safe for the patient and for the staff charged to remove and handle the device. The replacement operations are very simple, reducing to the minimum the plant stops in each application.
Moreover, flow-meter™ designed and developed a complete range of accessories aimed at covering the most of hospital applications.
FLOVAC® disposable containers
two versions: LINER and CANISTER.
GRANTED BY THE FOLLOWING STRONG POINTS:
- Disposable and closed system to prevent any contamination to the plant, to the patient and to the medical staff.
- Different ports size to avoid any connection mismatch.
- Easy identification of the ports thanks to color code and ports function engraved on the lid.
- Anti-reflux system to prevent patient and operator to come in touch with contaminated fluids in case of spillage through the ports happening during the hose disconnection. An optional non-return valve on the PATIENT port is also available for additional safety in the most critical applications.
- Hydrophobic and antibacterial filter GORE® Microfiltration Media for Surgical Suction acting as a shut off-valve and deactivating the suction when the container is full. This filter is an impenetrable barrier giving a bacterial and viral protection towards the hospital vacuum plant or any other suction equipment. If compared to normal mechanical overflow systems, this filter also stops smoke from electro-surgery, foams and nebulized particles.